Healthcare is not easy to navigate alone.
So we've put together a list of resources to help you and your family easily access the information you need to manage your health and insurance options.
Get started with health insurance enrollment:
- Use the Get Covered Calculator to find out what kind of insurance options you might qualify for. Find it here in English and Spanish.
- Use the Get Covered Plan Explorer to compare the health insurance plans you might qualify for. Find it here in English and Spanish.
- Visit HealthCare.gov to find trained professionals in your community who will help navigate you through the Marketplace. You can compare customized plans and prices here too.
Understand the differences between health insurances in New Jersey:
- Read fast facts about about:
Understand how health insurance works:
- The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation makes health insurance easy to understand in their "Health Insurance Explained" video. Watch it here in English or Spanish.
- Click here to access infographics from our Coverage to Care Campaign.
Find other resources for health and social services in your community:
- NJ Helps - Screen your eligibility for services and assistance offered in the state of New Jersey.
- Family Health Line - Talk to a counselor about your health concerns and get referred to resources near you.
- NJ Quitline - Quit smoking and get the support you need to stay smoke-free.
Explore the NJ Department of Health Website to learn more about Congenital Syphilis