New Jersey Health Insurance Assistance
Healthcare is not easy to navigate alone. JRMC has put together a list of resources to help you and your family easily access the information you need to manage your health and insurance options.
Your Information. Your Rights. Our Responsibilities.
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
How Does Health Insurance Work?
Understanding Your Insurance Policy
Sliding Fee Schedule
- Family income and family size are at or below 100% of the FPG are offered a 100% discount with the exception of a nominal fee
- For uninsured self-pay patients whose family income and family size classify those as being above 100% of the FPG but below 200% of the FPG are given a partial discount on services at the health center.
- For patients eligible for uncompensated care whose family income and family size classify those as being above 100% of the FPG but below 250% of the FPG are given a partial discount on services at the health center.
- Uninsured self-pay patients with family income and family size above 200% of the FPG are not eligible for any discounts and will be charged the FULL FEE FOR SERVICES provided.
- Patients who are deemed to be non-compliant with initial or ongoing registration requirements for government programs they are eligible for will be charged FULL FEE FOR SERVICES provided.
Insurances We Accept
Public Insurance Plans:
Aetna Better Health of NJ
Horizon NJ Health
United HealthCare Community & State
Private Insurance Plans:
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
United HealthCare Medicare AARP
Do you need help with something more specific?
Contact us and we will find you the services you need.